Nancy and Len Jones' Hot Spiced Cider
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 gal
- apple cider, preferrably unfiltered
- 3 c
- orange juice
- 2 c
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 10 stick
- 1 tsp
- whole cloves
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
How to Make Nancy and Len Jones' Hot Spiced Cider
- 1Place all ingredients in a large pot (stock pot works very well) and bring to a boil, uncovered. Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Turn off heat, cover, and let stand to cool a bit. Remove cinnamon sticks an cloves, and strain liquid.
- 3Drink it as hot as possible, and enjoy!
- 4Cool spiced cider completely before returning whatever remains to original apple cider container. Keeps well in refrigerator (and tastes just as yummy cold).