Kesar Badam Shake - India
This is a delicious, tempting shake made with almonds and saffron leaves.
Please note that the prep time is for the soaking of almonds, while the cooking time is for chilling.
How to Make Kesar Badam Shake - India
- 1Soak the almonds for 6-7 hours in the milk.
- 2Now warm the milk and almond mixture and add the saffron leaves to the warmed milk.
- 3Next blend the almonds, saffron leaves, sugar and milk in a mixer.
- 4Ground the cardamom to a fine powder and mix it into the milk mixture.
- 5Place in fridge and chill for 2 - 3 hours.
- 6Pour the flavored milk into chilled glass along with some crushed ice.
- 7This is best when served chilled.