Kesar Badam Shake - India
This is a delicious, tempting shake made with almonds and saffron leaves.
Please note that the prep time is for the soaking of almonds, while the cooking time is for chilling.
How to Make Kesar Badam Shake - India
- Soak the almonds for 6-7 hours in the milk.
- Now warm the milk and almond mixture and add the saffron leaves to the warmed milk.
- Next blend the almonds, saffron leaves, sugar and milk in a mixer.
- Ground the cardamom to a fine powder and mix it into the milk mixture.
- Place in fridge and chill for 2 - 3 hours.
- Pour the flavored milk into chilled glass along with some crushed ice.
- This is best when served chilled.