Easy Non – Alcoholic Bellini
It looks very pretty served in champagne flutes.
It will serve two - four people, depending on size of glass. Enjoy!
*Please Note: Cook time is chill time.
- 1 1/3 c
- peach nectar, chilled
- 1/3 c
- seltzer water, orange, chilled
- 1/8 c
- peach nectar (rimming glasses)
- 2 Tbsp
- white sugar (yellow, orange, pink)
- orange wedges, small, for garnish
How to Make Easy Non – Alcoholic Bellini
- 1Chill glasses in freezer.
- 2Combine chilled peach nectar and seltzer in pitcher and blend well, place back in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 3Remove the glasses from freezer, just before serving.
- 4Rim the glasses with peach nectar, don't worry if it runs down into the glass.
- 5Dip the glass in sugar, to evenly coat rim of glass. You could use colored sugar, yellow, orange or pink, for this garnish.
- 6Pour the peach and orange Bellini mixture into the glasses and garnish with a small orange wedge.
- 7Serve immediately.