Easy Non – Alcoholic Bellini
It looks very pretty served in champagne flutes.
It will serve two - four people, depending on size of glass. Enjoy!
*Please Note: Cook time is chill time.
1 1/3 cpeach nectar, chilled
1/3 cseltzer water, orange, chilled
1/8 cpeach nectar (rimming glasses)
2 Tbspwhite sugar (yellow, orange, pink)
4orange wedges, small, for garnish
How to Make Easy Non – Alcoholic Bellini
- Chill glasses in freezer.
- Combine chilled peach nectar and seltzer in pitcher and blend well, place back in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Remove the glasses from freezer, just before serving.
- Rim the glasses with peach nectar, don't worry if it runs down into the glass.
- Dip the glass in sugar, to evenly coat rim of glass. You could use colored sugar, yellow, orange or pink, for this garnish.
- Pour the peach and orange Bellini mixture into the glasses and garnish with a small orange wedge.
- Serve immediately.