Chinese - Tasty Kumquat Tea
This is a tasty, flavorful, tangy drink.
When served hot it may help in fighting cold or flu symptoms.
For a sweeter drink add honey or sugar to taste.
When served cold it is the Chinese answer to American lemonade.
Posted from eatingchina.com/...kumquat-tea.htm. for play in Culinary Quest.
- 1 l
- honey or sugar (optional)
How to Make Chinese - Tasty Kumquat Tea
- 1Wash kumquats well – do not peel.
- 2Slice into halves.
- 3By hand, squeeze most of juice from each piece into pot, then toss fruit in.
- 4Pour boiling water into pot, cover and steep for a few minutes.
- 5Serve hot, or let cool, refrigerate then serve with ice.