- 1 c
- coffee, strong brew, hot
- 1/4 tsp
- dried coriander, freshly ground into powder
- cardamom pods, freshly ground into powder
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- condensed milk, eagle brand
- ice cubes (coffee)
- 1 Tbsp
- heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp
- cinnamon (garnish)
How to Make Spicy Iced Thai Coffee
- 1Make a cup of strong hot coffee.
- 2Add the coriander, cardamom and cinnamon to the condensed milk and mix well.
- 3Next add the spicy condensed milk to the hot coffee, making sure to blend really well.
- 4Now taste the coffee, if you would like it sweeter add more of the condensed milk.
- 5Pour the spiced coffee into a jar, cover and put into the fridge to chill.
- 6When ready, place three or four coffee ice cubes into a tall glass and pour the spiced chilled coffee over top.
- 7Using a spoon carefully rest it on top of the coffee and slowly pour the heavy cream into the spoon. This will help the cream float on top of the coffee, instead of sinking immediately into it.
8. Garnish with remaining cinnamon and enjoy.