Spicy Iced Thai Coffee
I've recently discovered that I really enjoy spicy coffee and I hope that you will also.
1 ccoffee, strong brew, hot
1/4 tspdried coriander, freshly ground into powder
5cardamom pods, freshly ground into powder
2 - 3 Tbspcondensed milk, eagle brand
4ice cubes (coffee)
1 Tbspheavy cream
1/4 tspcinnamon (garnish)
How to Make Spicy Iced Thai Coffee
- Make a cup of strong hot coffee.
- Add the coriander, cardamom and cinnamon to the condensed milk and mix well.
- Next add the spicy condensed milk to the hot coffee, making sure to blend really well.
- Now taste the coffee, if you would like it sweeter add more of the condensed milk.
- Pour the spiced coffee into a jar, cover and put into the fridge to chill.
- When ready, place three or four coffee ice cubes into a tall glass and pour the spiced chilled coffee over top.
- Using a spoon carefully rest it on top of the coffee and slowly pour the heavy cream into the spoon. This will help the cream float on top of the coffee, instead of sinking immediately into it.
8. Garnish with remaining cinnamon and enjoy.