Rose Milk (aka "Sweet Dreams" Milk)
Afar into the land of Nod...
- 1 c
- whole milk or your favorite non-dairy unsweetened alternative (coconut milk for example)
- 1 tsp
- rose petal jam, or more to taste
- 1 pinch
- ground cardamom (small pinch!)
- 1 small
- whole cinnamon stick (not necessary but a nice touch)
How to Make Rose Milk (aka "Sweet Dreams" Milk)
- 1Combine the milk, rose petal jam and ground cardamom in a sauce pan. Gently heat on medium-low; stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low if necessary to avoid burning the milk.
- 2Heat until warm, about 3-5 minutes. Taste and add more rose petal jam if desired. You have the option of frothing the rose milk beverage in either a blender or an immersion blender.
- 3Serve with a whole cinnamon stick if desired. This beverage can also be prepared cold.