Hot Chocolate New England Style
This rich cocoa sounded so good, that I had to post it here, so that I didn't lose the recipe. I can't wait to try this.
How to Make Hot Chocolate New England Style
- 1In a large pot, add sugar, cocoa, and salt.
- 2Stir in the boiling water and butter, mix well and bring mixture to a rapid boil.
- 3Mix the milk, cream, maple syrup and vanilla extract together.
- 4Lower heat to simmering and slowly add the milk mixture to pot.
- 5Now add 8 of the marshmallows and heat through, stirring occasionally until the marshmallows are all melted.
- 6Pour into four warm mugs and top each mug with a marshmallow.
About Hot Chocolate New England Style
Show 1 Comment & Review