Divine Cherry Coffee
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ozswiss almond chocolate liqueur
1 ozcherry schnapps
1/2 ozcoffee liqueur (kahlua)
6 ozcoffee, strong, fresh brewed
2 Tbspcherry schnapps (garnish)
1 Tbspwhite sugar (garnish)
3 ozwhipped cream
1 Tbspalmonds, finely chopped (garnish)
1 Tbspchocolate shavings, bittersweet (garnish)
How to Make Divine Cherry Coffee
- Rim the outer rim of your glass with cherry liqueur, now dip the glass in the white sugar, reserving any leftover sugar and cherry liqueur for later use.
- Pour steaming hot coffee into prepared glass or mug, add the liqueurs and mix.
- Mix the whipped cream with any leftover cherry liqueur and white sugar.
- Top the coffee with whipped cream mixture and add the chocolate shaving, topping with the finely chopped almonds.
- Take your coffee, find a quiet spot, close your eyes and enjoy.