How to Make Cinnamon Supreme Coffee
- Place the cinnamon sticks and brown sugar into the coffee carafe.
- Place the ground coffee and cinnamon in the brew basket.
- Pour in 10 cups of water and turn on the coffee maker.
- While the coffee brews, whip the cream, then whip in the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- When the dripping stops, remove the carafe and stir the coffee until the sugar is fully dissolved.
Return the carafe to the coffee maker hot plate and let set at least 5 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Serve coffee topped with sweetened whipped cream.
1) Original recipe suggests French Roast coffee. We like Sumatra Mandheling the best.
2) You can use sweetened whipped cream from the store, but fresh is best.
3) If you're serving your fancy coffee from a serving carafe, transfer the cinnamon sticks with the coffee -- the flavors continue to develop as the coffee sits.