Caramel Coffee Cider
1/8 ccoffee, ground
1/4 tspground cinnamon
1/8 ccaramel topping
1/2 capple cider, natural
1 1/2 ccold water
2 ozwhipped cream (optional)
2 Tbspcaramel topping (optional)
1/4 tspcinnamon (optional)
How to Make Caramel Coffee Cider
- Place coffee and cinnamon in brew basket of coffee maker.
- Add water to coffee maker and brew coffee.
- Mix the caramel topping and the apple cider together then halve the mixture between two coffee mugs.
- Pour the steaming coffee into the prepared mugs and top with the whipped cream.
- Drizzle on the caramel topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.