☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- blood orange, blood
- 1 c
- unsweetened pineapple juice, pineapple
- 1 qt
- cranberry juice, red
- cinnamon sticks, 3-inch pieces
- fresh ginger, 2-inch piece, fresh, peeled/sliced lengthwise
- whole allspice, balls (not ground)
- cloves, whole
- 2 Tbsp
- dark brown sugar (or to taste)
- 4 slice
- orange slices, (garnish)
How to Make Blushing Cranberry Cider
- 1Remove two, 3-inch-long strips of peel from the orange and set aside until needed.
- 2Next juice and strain the orange.
- 3To a medium pot, add the orange, pineapple and cranberry juices, orange peel, cinnamon sticks, ginger, allspice and cloves.
- 4Make sure to sample and add the sugar if desired.
- 5Heat over medium-high heat until it starts to simmer, then reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer 30 - 45 minutes.
- 6Strain the cider, pour into warm mugs, add orange slices and serve immediately