Black Forest Coffee
1 chot strong fresh brewed coffee (french roast)
3 Tbspthick dark bittersweet chocolate syrup
1/4 cfull fat chocolate milk
2 1/2 Tbspcherry schnapps or wild cherry liqueur or sour cherry juice
3 ozheavy cream
1/4 ozcherry schnapps or wild cherry liqueur or sour cherry juice
1 tspsugar, white (garnish)
1/2 ozdark bittersweet chocolate, shaved (garnish)
3 largedark sweet red cherries, bing, stems (garnish)
How to Make Black Forest Coffee
- Make fresh, hot, strong coffee and keep warm until ready to mix.
- Place a medium size pot on low and add the chocolate syrup and chocolate milk, stir and keep warm, until needed.
- With a hand blender mix the heavy cream, cherry liqueur and white sugar until it is smooth, thick and creamy.
- Add the coffee and cherry liqueur to the chocolate milk and stir gently.
- Pour coffee into a large mug and garnish with the cherry flavored whipped cream, bittersweet chocolate shaving and top with the cherry cluster.