☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- pineapple juice, chilled, fresh
- 3/4 c
- pink grapefruit juice, chilled, fresh
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 c
- ginger ale, chilled
- 1/4 c
- bourbon, optional
- pineapple chunks, fresh, 3 1/2-inch
- pink grapefruit 4 wedges, fresh
- lime, cut into 4 wedges
- maraschino cherries
- skewers, plastic, small
How to Make Storming Pink Bourbon
- 1Chill four glasses in freezer.
- 2Combine pineapple and grapefruit juices into a large pitcher along with the grenadine and mix well.
- 3Add ginger ale and bourbon, if using and pour into chilled glasses, garnishing with a skewer of fresh wedged pineapple, grapefruit, and lime topped with a maraschino cherry.