Skinny Eggnog - Quick and Easy
- 1/2 gal
- milk, 1%, 2%, or skim, your choice, can also include some ff half & half
- 1 pt
- eggbeaters or other brand egg substitute
- 2 pkg
- small size sugar free vanilla or french vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp
- nutmeg, more or less to taste
- 1 tsp
- rum extract, optional
How to Make Skinny Eggnog - Quick and Easy
- 1Put all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth and creamy. If you prefer your eggnog a little sweeter, you may add some additional sweetener but this has always been sweet enough for me. Use the rum extract if you like the flavor of rum, I usually skip it. Not as skinny, but you can add real rum if you like!
- 2Please note: Eggbeaters are double pasteurized and safe to drink. They are not raw eggs.
- 3Please also note: Nutmeg is a strong spice and will become stronger as it sits. Better to add more later if needed. I love it and start with a teaspoon, taste the next morning and adjust if needed. My mom starts with a half teaspoon. If you want to drink some right away, add a little extra to your glass instead of the entire batch. If you prefer boiled custard to eggnog, omit the nutmeg altogether.