Try this lovely fruity cocktail you won't be sorry, just remember, tequila packs a silent punch. Hope you will enjoy!
1 slicenectarine, pitted and sliced into 8 wedges
3 largenectarines, pitted and coarsely chopped
6 ozfrozen orange juice concentrate
2/3 ctequila, silver
2 1/2 ccrushed ice (add more if necessary)
How to Make Nectarine Sunrise
- Reserve 8 nectarine slices (*to be used for garnish)
- In blender combine the chopped nectarines, orange juice concentrate, tequila and puree till smooth.
- Add crushed ice making sure to blend until slushy.
- (*Mixture should measure 5 cups in total-- add additional crushed ice if necessary)
- In bottom of glasses add 1 tbsp grenadine.
- Add slushy nectarine mixture.
- Top with a mint sprig and a nectarine slice.