Try this lovely fruity cocktail you won't be sorry, just remember, tequila packs a silent punch. Hope you will enjoy!
- 1 slice
- nectarine, pitted and sliced into 8 wedges
- 3 large
- nectarines, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 6 oz
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2/3 c
- tequila, silver
- 2 1/2 c
- crushed ice (add more if necessary)
- 1/2 c
- 8 sprig(s)
How to Make Nectarine Sunrise
- 1Reserve 8 nectarine slices (*to be used for garnish)
- 2In blender combine the chopped nectarines, orange juice concentrate, tequila and puree till smooth.
- 3Add crushed ice making sure to blend until slushy.
- 4(*Mixture should measure 5 cups in total-- add additional crushed ice if necessary)
- 5In bottom of glasses add 1 tbsp grenadine.
- 6Add slushy nectarine mixture.
- 7Top with a mint sprig and a nectarine slice.