☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen limeade concentrate, thaw
- 2 c
- lime flavor seltzer water, may sub soda
- 1/3 c
- fine white sugar
- key lime, for rimming glasses
- key lime, wedges
- 2 oz
- maraschino cherry juice
- maraschino cherries, crushed, lightly
- ice cubes
- 2 oz
- vodka, optional
How to Make Kato's Lime Cooler Blush
- 1Combine limeade concentrate and seltzer or pop into pitcher and blend well, place in fridge until needed.
- 2Rim the top of the glasses with key lime juice and dip the glasses in sugar, until evenly coated.
- 3Add 2 crushed maraschino cherries to the bottom of each glass than add four ice cubes and pour vodka in if using, then add the 1/2 ounce of cherry juice, topping with the lime juice mixture and garnishing with a lime wedge or slice.