THE Christmas Punch
Deborah Jean Schmidt
- 2 qt
- cranberry juice cocktail, lite & prefer a combo flavor like cran-strawberry
- 2 l
- ginger ale, 7up, or sprite; sugar free/ diet is fine
- 8 oz
- orange juice, frozen concentrate
- 1 c
- strawberries, frozen
- 8 oz
- canned mandarin oranges
- 16 oz
OPTIONAL, ALCOHOLIC VERSION!
How to Make THE Christmas Punch
- 1Decorative Ice Rings:
Freeze 100% of the canned mandarin oranges &
Frozen, sweetened strawberries in small bundt pans
(Up to 3 days in advance)
- 2Stir OJ Concentrate into red juice.
Add ice rings to punch bowl first, or just add the fruit;
then gently pour in carbonated beverage.
- 3One batch will fill @ 16 paper cups or close to 24 punch glasses;
most folks have @ two servings @ a 1.5 hour party