Strawberry Mango Snow Cone
Connie "Kiyu" Guerrero
- 2 large
- ripe mangoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 pt
- frozen strawberries (hulled & sliced)
- 1 small
- lime juice
- 1/4 c
- honey (add only enough to your desired sweetness)
- 8 c
- ice cubes
- mint leaves (for garnish)
- lime (thin slices for garnish)
How to Make Strawberry Mango Snow Cone
- 1Puree mangoes and strawberries, honey with the lime juice in a blender until fine and pureed. Pour into a jug and keep in the refrigerator.
- 2Crush ice cubes in a blender until very fine like snow. Put a pile of snow into bowls or cups and pour the fruit puree on top until no more white ice can be seen.
- 3Garnish with a thin slice of lime and mint leave on top. Serve immediately! :-) So Refreshing! Enjoy!!!