Strawberry Champagne Punch
- 1 c
- (3-oz.) pkg. strawberry flavor gelatin
- 3/4 c
- cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (half 12-oz. can)
- 2 c
- cold water
- (750 ml) bottle rosé wine, chilled
- (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- 2 c
- frozen strawberries, with or without stems
How to Make Strawberry Champagne Punch
- 1Bring 1 cup water to a boil in small saucepan. Add gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Cool 15 minutes.
- 2In punch bowl, combine lemonade concentrate, cold water and gelatin mixture; mix well.
- 3Just before serving, stir in wine, champagne and frozen strawberries.