Southern Comfort Summer Sour
They are delish, sweet, and have a kick like a mule!
- 1/2 c
- ice cubes plus more for old fashioned glasses
- 2 pkg
- dry whiskey sour mix from the 4.7 oz box
- 6 oz
- orange juice
- 4 oz
- water. add this in if the drink seems a little too sweet for you
- 3 to 4
- shots southern comfort
- orange slices and a cherry joined with a toothpick for garnish
How to Make Southern Comfort Summer Sour
- 1In a cocktail shaker put in the ice cubes, and all the sour ingredients.
- 2Shake until all ingredients are well mixed
- 3Pour into a chilled old fashioned glass that has ice in it,
- 4Garnish with a slice of orange and cherry stuck together with a toothpick.