Homemade Polish Creamy Whiskey
It is similar to Baileys, to and kind of "Irish Cream" drink, but the recipe is a slight variation from how one of my aunts makes it in Poland.
- 1 c
- good whiskey (i used jamesons)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- instant coffee
- 1 1/4 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- almond extract
- 2 Tbsp
- chocolate syrup (i used hershey's)
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz. can) sweetened, condensed milk
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- half and half
- lemon juice and brown sugar to rim the shot glasses (optional)
How to Make Homemade Polish Creamy Whiskey
- 2Taste it. If it is too sharp tasting, add more half and half and whisk again. If it is not strong enough, add more whiskey and whisk again.
- 3Pour mixture into a bottle or tupperware container (anything that will seal tightly). Give it a good shake and store in the fridge for up to a week and a half. Before each time you pour it / serve it, make sure you shake it.
- 4Serve either in a rocks glass over ice, or, rim shot glasse with the lemon juice and brown sugar, and serve it that way.... but not to really "do a shot with", but to sip, since this is meant to be savored! But heck, if you want to shoot it, go ahead! It will be smooth and silky going down! :) Or, you can also be fancy and serve it in a martini glass (add a candy cane or a large chocolate shaving to it). Also, instead of brown sugar, you can also rim your glass with cinnamon sugar or white sugar mixed with food coloring).