- 4 sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped (stems and leaves)
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 c
- 2 oz
- vodka or gin
- 2 slice
- sparkling soda water (unflavored)
- 1 sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary
How to Make Rosemary Lemon Fizz (Cocktail)
- 1Place all syrup ingredients into a saucepan and boil 30 minutes.
- 2Strain and allow to cool completely before use. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- 3To make cocktail:
Place 1 ounce syrup with vodka (or gin) and lemon slices over ice in shaker. Shake well.
- 4Strain into a rocks glass and add a splash of soda. Garnish with rosemary sprig.