★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 oz
- can frozen lemonade
- 6 oz
- can frozen orange juice
- 2 litre bottles of 7 up
- large (48 oz) cans pineapple juice
- 1 pt
- vodka (optional)
- orange slices and cherries for garnish
How to Make Party Punch
- 1Combine frozen orange juice and lemonade (don't use pink as the combination of that and the pineapple juice makes it an ugly brownish colour).
- 2Add remaining juices and then vodka, if spiking the punch. Float cherries and orange slices on top.
- 3Tip: You can put the orange slices and cherries in the bottom of a bundt cake pan and just cover with water, then freeze until solid. Run hot water over the bottom of the cake pan for just a couple of seconds to loosen the ice and float in the punch.