orange Jell-O shots
these are super cute and are a great presentation!
How to Make orange Jell-O shots
- 1Make the jello normally-ish (3 oz. Jell-O in 1 cup boiling water, then adding 8oz. (1 cup) of cold vodka)
- 2Cut an orange in half then Scoop the orange inerds out.
- 3fill with jello and let set til firm then cut the orange into 3rds
- 4(I froze them so they would be ready in time and it was a little tough cutting through the skin but it seemed better with the jello)
- 5serve and enjoy be careful these babies pack a punch!
About orange Jell-O shots
You May Also Like:
Show 7 Comments & Reviews