Mock Raspberry Champagne
This picture is not my picture, was used from a picture found on the internet.
- 1 bottle
- (64oz) white grape juice
- 2 l
- (2 liter bottle) citrus soda (7-up, sierra mist, sprite)
- splash cranberry/raspberry juice per glass
- frozen raspberries for garnish
- ice for chilling
How to Make Mock Raspberry Champagne
- 1Mix the grape juice and soda in equal parts. Before serving, place mixture in glass, add a splash of Cranberry/Raspberry Juice and a frozen berry to glass. Serve in champagne glasses or small drink glasses.
- 2For double duty, add decoration and function to the ice cubes by freezing them with a raspberry in each cube. This will keep the drink cold while being decorative after it melts, and best of all, edible!