Linda's Tropical Rum Cooler
- shot coconut rum (more or less depending on your taste)
- 1 c
- fresh squeezed orange juice with pulp (or store bought)
- 2 c
- crushed ice (optional)
- wedge fresh pineapple (optional)
- 1 slice
- fresh orange (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- chilled drinking glass from freezer
How to Make Linda's Tropical Rum Cooler
- 1Place drinking glass in freezer to chill. In a tumbler, combine your orange juice and coconut rum and shake gently. Set aside.
- 2In a blender, combine your fresh pineapple and crushed ice and the ingredients of the tumbler and pulverize to a consistency of an icee. Caution.. do not over pulverize or it will be watery (You can always add more ice, rum and/or OJ if needed depending on your tastes)
- 3Take drinking glass out of the freezer, pour contents of blender into the chilled glass, place orange slice on the lip and throw a maraschino cherry on the top! Enjoy!!