Keri's Kaluha ( a version for the kids too)
- 12 c
- 4 c
- granulated sugar or splenda "measure for measure"
- 1 c
- instant coffee (or instant decaf)
- 1/2 bottle
- vanilla extract
- 1 qt
- everclear (an alcohol availabe in most states) ommit this for the non-alcholic type
How to Make Keri's Kaluha ( a version for the kids too)
- 1Combine first four ingredients in a large pot, place on stove and bring to a boil for 20 minutes, stiring frequently.
- 2Remove from heat and add 4 cups of ice cubes to cool to room temprature. Let cool longer if needed.
- 3When mix is totally cool, add the "Everclear" (ommitt the Everclear for the non-acholic type). Mix well and using a funnel, pour into bottles and cap. Can be stored up to a year maybe longer. Ours has never lasted that long.
- 4To make drinks:
Kaluha and cream: (self-explanitory, lol)I like to use "heavy whiiping cream found in the milk section, pour over ice.
White Russian: Kaluha, cream and a shot of vodka over ice.
Black Russian: Same as above but omitt the cream.
Rootbeer float: Kaluha, cream, ice and then add a half can of coke or other soda.
Kids LOVE this mixed (non-alcohol version) with cream and soda also.