☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- jalapeno peppers
- 2 c
- white tequila
- 1 c
- lime juice
- 1/2 c
- agave nectar
How to Make Jalapeno Tequila Gimlet
- 1Roast jalapenos over gas flame or under broiler until soft and charred. Stem and chop chilies.
- 2Place chilies and seeds into a jar. Add tequila and let sit 1 hour. Strain through fine mesh sieve and discard solids.
- 3Stir in lime juice, agave nectar and 2 cups ice.
- 4Let stand, stirring occasionally, until ice is melted.
- 5Divide among 8 chilled gimlet glasses.