DAMIANA LOVE CORDIAL
This enchanting herb is used for relaxation .
Enjoy a glass of delicious love cordial after dessert with a friend or sip with your Special sweetie.
Perfect as a Valentine.s day gift
- 1 oz
- organic damiana leaves dried
- organic vanilla bean split and chopped
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- raw local honey
- 1/4 c
- organic rose hydrosol
How to Make DAMIANA LOVE CORDIAL
- 1Soak the dried damiana leaves and chopped vanilla bean in brandy foe 5 days.
- 2Strain the herb and reserve the alcohol in a jar.
- 3Mix the brandy saturated damiana and vanilla in water for 3 days using a separate jar.
- 4Strain reserve the water in a jar, and compost the spent herb. Warm the water extract gently in a pot.
- 5Dissolve the honey in the warm water extract.
- 6Add the sweetened water extract to the alcohol extract and stir well
- 7Pour into a sterilized bottle, label, and let age for 1 month or longer.
- 8add rose hydrosol, serve and savour.