How to Make Tofu Pudding
- 1Combine boiling water and gelatin in a bowl (or measuring cup) and whisk together until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 2Cut tofu into 1 inch cubes and add them to the bowl of a food processor, fitted with a metal blade. Add honey and soy milk and puree.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Add the gelatin mixture and almond extract and whisk lightly.
- 4If you like your pudding to have extra smooth texture, run the mixture through a fine mesh sieve (optional).
- 5Ladle the mixture into individual ramekins. Chill in the refrigerator until set, for at least 1 hour.
- 6When the pudding is set, run a knife around the pudding to loosen. Turn over onto a plate and shake.
- 7Tap gently to release the pudding. Top with fruit sauce, if using, and garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.