Strawberry Charlotte Quick & Easy
mmmmm my favorite things. It is easy as well, no cooking, great for the summer with this heat!!! or anytime really. Let me know how you like it !
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) package sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 c
- fat-free milk
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 3 tsp
- vanilla extract, divided
- 3oz pkg ladyfingers, split in half
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- toasted sliced almonds (see note)
How to Make Strawberry Charlotte Quick & Easy
- 1Prepare pudding according to package direction, using the fat-free milk; set aside to cool.
- 2Meanwhile, set aside 8 small strawberries for garnish; chill until serving time. Hull and slice remaining strawberries and, in a medium bowl, combine with sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla; set aside.
- 3Arrange ladyfingers in the bottom and up the sides of a 2-1/2 quart glass serving bowl. Pour sliced strawberries over ladyfingers. Stir remaining 2 teaspoons of vanilla into pudding and pour pudding over strawberries.
Spread whipped topping over pudding.
- 4Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Just before serving, garnish with reserved whole strawberries and toasted almonds.
ooh it's so good!!!!