I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
- 3 c
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp
How to Make Squash Pudding
- 1Cook squash until tender; Drain. Mash and measure.
- 2Add sugar, milk, eggs, butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Pour into buttered baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done.
- 5Small squash makes the best pudding.
Mrs. Mary N. Biggers, Sec.
Marble Hill Church of God LWWB