How to Make Rice Pudding
- Butter a 1 1/2 to 2 quart baking dish. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine cream, milk, rice, sugar, and salt over moderate heat and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly!
- Pour hot rice mixture into buttered baking dish. Cover and bake 45 minutes. Stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in raisins and vanilla and bake covered for 15 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste before serving warm or cold. We enjoy it with a little milk or cream drizzled over the warm pudding.