How to Make Raspberry Whip
- Thaw raspberries, if frozen; drain.
- In a medium mixing bowl dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. Add the cold water. Cover and chill about 45 minutes or until partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Add yogurt. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until light and foamy. If necessary, chill mixture until it mounds when spooned
- Meanwhile, divide half of the raspberries among 6 dessert dishes. Spoon gelatin mixture on top. Garnish with remaining raspberries. Chill 30 minutes or until firm. Makes 6 servings.
- 5.Make ahead directions: Cover and chill up to 24 hours.