Pumpkin White Cocolate Pecan Bread Pudding
15 ozcanned pumpkin (not pie mix)
1 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspground nutmeg
1 tspground cinnamon
6 ccubed french bread
1 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
1 cpecan halves
How to Make Pumpkin White Cocolate Pecan Bread Pudding
- Mix milk, eggs, pumpkin. sugar, vanilla and spices in a bowl with a wire whisk.
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl and pour egg mixture over. Stir to wet all of the bread and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Stir in chips and pecans and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat an 11 x 7 glass baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour bread mixture into pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until set.
- Cool and serve. (may be served warm or room temperature). Refrigerate leftovers.
- I serve mine with whipped cream.