- 1 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding (4 oz package )
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- store bought ( or homemade ) pmpkin bread
- 1 jar(s)
- caramel sauce ( topping )
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Pumpkin Trifle
- 1Prepare and chill a 4 oz size vanilla instant pudding, next beat 2 cups whipped cream, with 1/4 cup sugar, until soft peaks form.
- 2Cut 8 slices of pumpkin bread into cubes. Layer the following into 8-10 small serving dishes;
- 3layer pudding, whipped cream, and pumpkin bread. Top each with a dollop of whipped cream then add the caramel topping and walnuts.
- 4This dessert holds in the fridge up to 2 hours before serving.