Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding
How to Make Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding
- Add all ingredients into the Inner Pot. And give it a good stir to Mix together.
- Press the Rice button. It automatically sets for 6 mins. but I added 2 more mins. to this and glad I did
- Place the Lid on the Pressure Cooker and lock. Make sure the Pressure Release Valve is Closed.
- Sit down and have a drink and relax :)
Once the Timer reaches 0, the Cooker will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Press the CANCEL button. Switch the Pressure Release Valve to Open. When the steam is released completely, remove the Lid.
- Place in serving bowls top with some whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. We like our warm