I fill mine with whip cream and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
They taste like those at our state fair.
- eggs (diabetics use egg whites)
- 1 c
- milk, 2%
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, room temperature
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Popovers-Cream Puffs
- 1Mix all ingredients
- 2grease muffin tins -- 12
- 3Fill 1/2 of muffin cup
- 4put in cold oven, set temperature to 450 degrees. bake 15 minutes. reduce oven to 350 and bake for 15-20 minutes
- 5Should be crispy outside and moist inside ready to fill with whipped cream and dusted with powdered sugar
- 6You can also fill with pudding.