Peanut Butter Cup Parfait (Diabetic)
- 3 Tbsp
- peanut butter (no added sugar)
- 2 c
- fat-free milk, divided
- 1 pkg
- (1 ounce) instant butterscotch pudding (fat-free, no sugar added)
- 1 1/2 c
- sugar-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Tbsp
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped dry-raosted peanuts
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Parfait (Diabetic)
- 1Put peanut butter and 2/3 cup milk in a bowl and beat with whisk until smooth. Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Beat with whisk until just starting to thicken, about 1 minute.
- 2Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip. Mixture will be quite thick.
- 3Take out half of the pudding and divide between two stemmed red wine glasses. Smooth with back of spoon.
- 4Add cocoa powder to remaining pudding and mix thoroughly.
- 5Divide remaining Cool Whip between both glasses, on top of first layer. Smooth with back of spoon.
- 6Divide remaining pudding (chocolate mix) between both glasses and smooth with back of spoon.
- 7Sprinkle half of chopped nuts on top of each.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.