Panna Cotta with Fruit
How to Make Panna Cotta with Fruit
- 1Heat the heavy cream and sugar in a saucepan or microwave. Once the sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- 2Lightly oil eight custard cups , ramekins, or even clear plastic cups with cooking spray or neutral flavored oil.
- 3Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a medium-sized bowl and let standg 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Pour the very warm Panna Cotta mixture over the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 5Divide the Panna Cotta mixture into the prepared cups, then chill them until firm, which will take about 2 hours.
- 6Run a sharp knife around the edge of each Panna Cotta and unmold each onto a serving plate.
- 7I mascerated a peach with a little sugar and topped each panna cotta with a teaspoon of that, then just topped with fresh berries to serve.