1. Put jello into a bowl and add 2 cups of boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add the juice from the mandarin oranges,crushed ice and water to make 2 cups. Pour into the hot jell-0 and stir until dissolved.
3. Add the vanilla instant pudding to the jello and stir until blended well.
4. Put one tub of sugar free cool whip in with the other ingredients. Fold in until blended.
5. Set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until firm enough to add the oranges (don't let it get too firm, you will pour it into another bowl later on).
6. Add one can and half of the other can (oranges) to the above mixture. Blend (use the other half of can of oranges for decoration on top of the jello)