Maja Blanca with Sweet Corn
How to Make Maja Blanca with Sweet Corn
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl (set aside at least half a cup of sweet whole kernel corn to be use later)then let it boil over medium heat. Stirring occasionally until it is sticky, when it is already firm, it means its already cooked.
- 2In a container where you are going to use, put some corn.
- 3Then pour the maja blanca mixture flatten evenly. Refrigerate before serving.
- 4When it is already cold, turn the tray upside down and remove the maja so that the corn will be visible.
- 5Slice it to your desired serving size.
- 6Enjoy cooking :)