☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- eggs, separated, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 c
- milk lukewarm
- powdered sugar for dusting cake
How to Make Magic Custard Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and line an 8 inch by 8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- 2Separate eggs and add the egg whites to a mixer and beat egg whites until stiff. Place egg whites in a bowl and set aside. Beat egg yolks and sugar until light. Add butter and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes,
- 3Add flour and mix it in until fully incorporated. Slowly start adding the milk and beat until everything is well mixed together. With a spatula, fold egg whites, 1/3 at a time.
- 4Pour batter into baking dish and bake for approx 60 minutes or until the top is lightly golden. Cool and dust heavily with powdered sugar.