Lots Of Pumpkin Pumpkin Mousse
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare1
- 1-1/2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 pkg
- philly cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 stick
- crunch crunchy granola bars, chopped
- candy pumpkins
How to Make Lots Of Pumpkin Pumpkin Mousse
- 1First in a large bowl beat the heavy cream with an eletric mixer on high speed until soft peaks to form. Then refrigerate.
- 2Next in a medium bowl beat the next 4 ingredients together with a eletric mixer on medium speed for about 2 mins. Make sure to scrape the bowl down occasionall until smooth & creamy. Then on low speed mix in the pumpkin & scrape down the bowl.
- 3Then using a rubber spatula, gently fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream in to the pumpkin mixture. Then spoon the mousse into individual dessert dishes.
- 4Then spoon a dollop of the remaining whipped cream onto each dessert. Then coarsely crush the granola bars, sprinkle over each one & garnish with the candy.