Lime Panna Cotta for 2
1/4 ozgelatin, unflavored (1 envelope)
5/8 ccold milk
6 ozlime-flavored yogurt
1/8 clime juice (fresh squeezed is best)
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspgrated lime zest
How to Make Lime Panna Cotta for 2
- Place milk in a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over top of milk. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Turn heat to medium-low and stir until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in yogurt, honey, lime juice, vanilla and lime zest until blended in.
- Divide mixture between 2 8-10 ounce custard cups or ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Serve in cups, garnished with whipped cream and/or fresh berries.