Layered Cranberry Mousse Mold
Quick and easy- great for the winter holidays too!
Tastes so good sliding down onto your tongue! Mmmmm.
- 6 oz
- pkg. cranberry sugar free jell-o
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 8 oz
- can jellied cranberry sauce, broken up with a fork
- 1 c
- cold water
- 8 oz
- container thawed fat-free cool whip, divided
How to Make Layered Cranberry Mousse Mold
- 1Combine boiling water and jell-o in a large bowl; stir and whisk until completely dissolved.
Add cranberry sauce; and stir until well blended. Stir in cold water.
- 2Pour 1 1/2 cups of mixture into a 6 cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
Chill for 45 minutes;until set, BUT not firm.