★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- package of vanilla cook & serve pudding
- 3 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg
- vanilla wafers cookies
- 1/4 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch
- allspice, ground
- whipped cream, sweetened
- egg yolks
How to Make Kid Friendly Nana Pudding
- 1First, arrange some wafers on the bottom of bowl or casserole dish. Then spread half of bananas over top. Layer more wafers on top, then the rest of the bananas.
- 2Beat together eggs, milk, pudding mix, cinnamon, and allspice.
- 3Put in a saucepan and cook on medium-low heat.
- 4Bring to a slow boil, then remove from heat.
- 5Pour the pudding over top of layers. Cover tightly with cling wrap.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cold.
- 7Once pudding has set, spread whipped cream on top and serve.