★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largepackage of vanilla cook & serve pudding
3 1/4 cmilk
1 pkgvanilla wafers cookies
1/4 tspcinnamon, ground
1 pinchallspice, ground
·whipped cream, sweetened
How to Make Kid Friendly Nana Pudding
- First, arrange some wafers on the bottom of bowl or casserole dish. Then spread half of bananas over top. Layer more wafers on top, then the rest of the bananas.
- Beat together eggs, milk, pudding mix, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Put in a saucepan and cook on medium-low heat.
- Bring to a slow boil, then remove from heat.
- Pour the pudding over top of layers. Cover tightly with cling wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cold.
- Once pudding has set, spread whipped cream on top and serve.