Indian Sweet Milk Dessert with Tapioca Pearls
How to Make Indian Sweet Milk Dessert with Tapioca Pearls
- Soak sago / Tapioca pearls for 1 hr and drain the water.
- Heat a pan with ghee, roast the cashews and keep it aside.
- Heat water in a heavy bottomed vessel, add the soaked sago and cook till it becomes soft.
- Add milk to it, let it come to rolling boil and simmer it for 15-20 mins.
- Add sugar and crushed cardamom, bring it to boil again.
- Finally add cashews and give a quick stir. Switch off the stove.
- Serve it in a bowl, either hot or cold.