Hershey's S'Mores Pudding Cups
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 stickbutter melted
1 ptheavy cream
1/4 cpowdered sugar
1/3 chershey's chocolate syrup
1/2 ccorn syrup
2 largeegg whites
1/4 tspcream of tartar
How to Make Hershey's S'Mores Pudding Cups
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Press in bottom of serving dishes.
- In a stand mixer beat heavy cream, powdered sugar and hershey's syrup together until mousse consistency. Spoon on top of graham cracker crust.
- In a saucepan combine water, sugar, corn syrup and salt to a boil. Let boil 2 minutes remove from heat. Set aside
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together until stiff peaks. Keep beating and slowly add the corn syrup mixture. Spread on top of mousse layer.
- Using a kitchen torch or broiler torch the top until lightly golden. Store in fridge