"Healthified" Banana Pudding - By: Betty Crocker
ALL material including picture copied from: Betty Crocker
"Go bananas with a made-over dessert favorite that won't pack on the pounds! It has 32% fewer calories, 87% less fat, and 90% less sat fat than the original recipe."
- 3 c
- fat free (skim) milk
- 2 box
- (4-serving size each) french vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 - 6 oz
- containers yoplait® original 99% fat free banana creme or french vanilla yogurt
- 1 - 8 oz.
- container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- reduced-fat vanilla wafer cookies
- 6 small
- bananas, sliced
- additional banana slices for garnish, if desired
How to Make "Healthified" Banana Pudding - By: Betty Crocker
- 1Banana Pudding
Total Time: 8 hrs 20 minutes
Per serving: Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 20); Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 340mg; Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 40g); Protein 4g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 15%; Iron 2%. Exchanges: 1 Starch; 3 Other Carbohydrate. Carbohydrate Choices: 4. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
In large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with electric mixer on low speed until well mixed;
beat in yogurt.
Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Place 24 vanilla wafers in a single layer in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- 4Spoon half of the pudding mixture over wafers.
Place 6 sliced bananas over pudding mixture.
- 5Spoon remaining pudding mixture over bananas.
Arrange remaining 24 vanilla wafers over top of pudding.
- 6Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 8 hours. Just before serving, garnish with additional banana slices.
*High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.